Traditional diamond micro powder can be divided into two categories, polycrystalline diamond powder and single crystal diamond powder. With the rapid development of nanotechnology, a new type of nano diamond powder has been produced independently in the original two kinds of diamonds. For their respective main uses, please refer to the following.
1, polycrystalline diamond micropowder
Polycrystalline diamond is synthesized by transient strong shock wave formed by explosion. It is composed of nanocrystalline micrometer and submicron polycrystalline polycrystalline, polycrystalline because of isotropic, no cleavage surface, impact resistance, high bending strength, so it not only has the hardness of the super hard material, but also has the super strength and high toughness of nanomaterials. Its dual advantages constitute its unique physical properties, and it has important applications in high and new technology industries and traditional pillar industries. Use: it is mainly used in the fields of microchip optical crystal ultra fine processing, super polishing of large silicon wafer, surface modification and so on. The spherical polycrystalline diamond micro powder has a gray appearance and a little metallic luster.
2. Monocrystalline diamond micropowder
The single crystal diamond powder has a regular and complete six - eight surface. It has high strength, toughness, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. The main uses are: it is suitable for the manufacture of electroplating products, grinding wheels and grinding wheels. It is used for polishing and carving of high-grade stone, automobile glass, high-grade furniture, ceramics, hard alloy, magnetic materials and so on.
3, nanoscale diamond micropowder
Nano diamond micro powder not only has the inherent characteristics of diamond, but also has small size effect, large surface area effect, quantum size effect and so on, thus showing the properties of nanomaterials. The diamond has cubic structure in the detonation wave, the lattice constant is (0.3562+0.0003) nm, the crystal density is 3.1 g/cm3, and the specific surface area is 300 m2/g ~ 390 m2/g. After different chemical treatments, different functional groups can be formed on the surface of diamond, which has high adsorption capacity.
- Indian Ceramics Asia 2019-HNHONGXIANG
- A&G 2019 --- 5th China Zhengzhou International Abrasives & Grinding Exposition
- A & G EXPO 2018 Guangzhou International Abrasives & Grinding Exposition
- Diamond Coated Tool Applications
- The Application Of Diamond Powder
- Several Control Parameters That Determine The Quality Of Synthetic Diamond Powder
- The Choice Of Synthetic Diamond Powder
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Composition Decomposition
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Suitable For Fine Polishing
- How To Make Artificial Diamond Micro Powder
- Brief Introduction Of Several Types Of Diamond Micro Powder
- Strength Classification Of Diamond Powder