(A) The choice of abrasive
1, synthetic diamond, suitable for grinding of various brittle materials. Such as: grinding carbide cutting tools, honing alloy cast iron cylinder liner, cutting grinding, polishing a variety of ferrite, magnetic steel, etc.; optical glass cutting, cutting milling, nesting, grinding, edging; Metal processing gems, glass, high aluminum ceramics, wood and so on.
2. Cubic Boron Nitride : Suitable for grinding of hard materials such as ferrous metals, high niobium steel, stainless steel, tool steel, bearing steel, die steel, high niobium steel, high niobium iron, hardened steel, etc.
(b) Selection of granularity
In order to increase the grinding efficiency, the coarser particle size should be selected as much as possible under the premise of ensuring the roughness of the workpiece in terms of roughness, grinding efficiency, and abrasive consumption.
The general choice of granularity:
Coarse grinding: 40/50-120/140
Semi-finishing grinding: 120/140—200/230
Super fine grinding: W40-W28-W209
Grinding and polishing: 36—54—0—0.5c%
- Indian Ceramics Asia 2019-HNHONGXIANG
- A&G 2019 --- 5th China Zhengzhou International Abrasives & Grinding Exposition
- A & G EXPO 2018 Guangzhou International Abrasives & Grinding Exposition
- Diamond Coated Tool Applications
- The Application Of Diamond Powder
- Several Control Parameters That Determine The Quality Of Synthetic Diamond Powder
- The Choice Of Synthetic Diamond Powder
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Composition Decomposition
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Suitable For Fine Polishing
- How To Make Artificial Diamond Micro Powder
- Brief Introduction Of Several Types Of Diamond Micro Powder
- Strength Classification Of Diamond Powder