Introducation of Exhibits Product
(1) RVD, RVG, HDY, HDG
Application: for making resin bond diamond tools, for example, resin bond diamond grinding wheel, resin bond diamond squaring wheel, diamond grinding brush, resin bond diamond Fickert, diamond polishing pads, etc. In order to grind and polish ceramic material.
(2) MBD, SMD
Application: for making metal bond diamond tools, for example, diamond saw blade, diamond core drill bit, metal bond diamond roller, metal bond diamond squaring wheel, etc. In order to cut, drill, grind ceramic material.
(3) Diamond Tools for Ceramic
Diamond saw blade;
Diamond drill bit;
Diamond grinding wheel;
Diamond Fickert/Diamond lapato;
Diamond polishing pad.
2. Introducation of Exhibit
Indian Ceramics is India’s leading annual trade fair and conference for ceramic and brick Industry with presence of all leading companies showcase a wide range of ceramics and brick latest machinery , high quality raw materials, analysis and laboratory equipment, technical ceramics, equipment for storage, materials handling and much more used in ceramics and bricks industry.
Running in its 14th annual edition, Indian Ceramics will take place from Feb 27- March 1, 2019 in Gujarat, India. As the only B2B show for suppliers to the ceramics and bricks industry in India, this event covers the entire spectrum of ceramic and brick machinery, raw materials, supplies & technology.
Indian Ceramics 2018
More than300 exhibitors
Over 8,100 visitors.
- Indian Ceramics Asia 2019-HNHONGXIANG
- A&G 2019 --- 5th China Zhengzhou International Abrasives & Grinding Exposition
- A & G EXPO 2018 Guangzhou International Abrasives & Grinding Exposition
- Diamond Coated Tool Applications
- The Application Of Diamond Powder
- Several Control Parameters That Determine The Quality Of Synthetic Diamond Powder
- The Choice Of Synthetic Diamond Powder
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Composition Decomposition
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Suitable For Fine Polishing
- How To Make Artificial Diamond Micro Powder
- Brief Introduction Of Several Types Of Diamond Micro Powder
- Strength Classification Of Diamond Powder