The ideal diamond particle shape is tetrahedral shape. Because the particles have high strength and durable cutting properties, other shapes, such as needles and flakes, are poor in solid embedding and easily broken and broken, which is not conducive to grinding.
This kind of granule is sharp, not easy to peel off, and has good grinding effect. In practice, the ideal particle shape is very rare. From the grinding effect, it is hoped that the abrasive particles are full, strong and approximately equal to the equal volume shape, with the shape of the sharp angle and sharp angle. In the same batch of diamond particles, if there are 50% ideally shaped particles, even if they are very good, they are often not available in practice, and they need to be sorted many times.
Previous: Return List
- How to polish jade with diamond powder
- The difference between natural diamond and synthetic diamond
- How to determine the strength of synthetic diamond powder and the cutting force?
- Development trend of synthetic diamond powder
- The applicability of diamond micro powder
- The properties and uses of synthetic diamond powder?
- Special micro powder for diamond wire saw
- Automation of diamond micro powder production equipment
- What is the ideal diamond particle shape?