The raw materials are high strength diamond, after advanced processing technology, the crystal shape is very regular, the particle size distribution is very concentrated, the single particle strength is high, the impurity content is very low, and has excellent dispersion and wear resistance.
It is suitable for cutting, grinding and polishing organic and inorganic brittle materials. For example, the cutting tools such as wire saw, rope saw, gem saw blade and semiconductor saw blade are also suitable for coarse grinding, polishing and polishing tools such as monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, diamond, gem, sapphire, quartz, LED sapphire substrate, liquid crystal glass, high precision magnetic materials, semiconductors and other high and new materials.
Product application: wire saw, gem saw blade, semiconductor saw blade and other cutting tools, as well as the tools of coarse grinding, polishing and polishing of monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, diamond, sapphire, quartz, LED sapphire substrate, liquid crystal glass, high-precision magnetic materials, semiconductors and other materials.
- How to polish jade with diamond powder
- The difference between natural diamond and synthetic diamond
- How to determine the strength of synthetic diamond powder and the cutting force?
- Development trend of synthetic diamond powder
- The applicability of diamond micro powder
- The properties and uses of synthetic diamond powder?
- Special micro powder for diamond wire saw
- Automation of diamond micro powder production equipment
- What is the ideal diamond particle shape?