· Flat diamond grinding wheel: mainly used for cylindrical grinding and cutting of hard alloy.
· Thin diamond grinding wheel: mainly used for cutting cemented carbide.
· Bevel diamond grinding wheel: mainly used for forming grinding of cemented carbide and forming grinding of arc surface.
· Bowl-diamond grinding wheel: mainly used for sharpening carbide tools and high-speed steel tools, and also used for milling and grinding.
· Select high-quality synthetic diamond powder and imported raw materials.
· Good self-sharpness, high grinding efficiency and long working life.
· The grinding wheel has a certain elasticity, which is helpful to improve the roughness of the surface of the working layer, and is suitable for fine grinding, semi-fine grinding, polishing, etc.
· Shorter production cycle time; higher removal rate, easily to make complex wheels.
- What are the machines used for glass diamond grinding wheels?
- What is a glass daimond grinding wheel?
- What factors affect diamond saw blades?
- What are the characteristics of diamond grinding wheels?
- What is a diamond core drill bit?
- What is a diamond saw blade?
- How to extend the service life of diamond saw blade？
- What will affect the performance of diamond grinding wheels?
- Learn about resin bond diamond grinding wheel
- How to dress the diamond grinding wheel?
- Classification of diamond grinding wheels