The main properties of gold diamond diamond bits include the hardness of the bit's carcass, the service life of the bit, and the drilling efficiency of the bit. Among them, the influence of diamond particle size on the performance of the diamond is very important. The diamond particle size refers to the diamond particle size in the bit carcass. As the key factor of the drilling efficiency of the drill bit, the ratio of diamond particle size determines the cutting efficiency and service life of the drill bit. Therefore, when choosing a drill, the drill should be selected according to the material to be drilled.
- What are the machines used for glass diamond grinding wheels?
- What is a glass daimond grinding wheel?
- What factors affect diamond saw blades?
- What are the characteristics of diamond grinding wheels?
- What is a diamond core drill bit?
- What is a diamond saw blade?
- How to extend the service life of diamond saw blade？
- What will affect the performance of diamond grinding wheels?
- Learn about resin bond diamond grinding wheel
- How to dress the diamond grinding wheel?
- Classification of diamond grinding wheels