1. If the cutting surface of the saw blade is rough and not sharp, it should be repaired in time.
2. Feeding speed: the saw blade cuts softer stone, such as marble, the feed speed can be increased appropriately. If the feed speed is too low, it is more conducive to increasing the sawing rate. Sawing fine-grained, relatively homogeneous granite can properly increase the feed speed. If the feed speed is too low, the diamond blade will be easily flattened. However, when cutting granite with coarse-grained structure and uneven hardness, the cutting speed should be reduced, otherwise it will cause the saw blade to vibrate and cause the diamond to crack and reduce the cutting rate.
3. Sawing depth: Sawing depth is an important parameter related to diamond abrasion, effective sawing, saw blade stress and the nature of the stone being sawed. When the linear velocity of the diamond circular saw blade is high, a small cutting depth should be selected, and when the linear velocity of the diamond circular saw blade is large, a large cutting depth should be selected.
4. If the diamond saw blade is not used immediately, it should be laid flat or suspended with an inner hole. No other objects or feet can be stacked on the flat diamond saw blade. Pay attention to moisture and rust.
5. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metals, special cooling lubricant should be used to prevent the saw blade from overheating, producing paste teeth, and other damages, which affect the cutting quality.
- What are the machines used for glass diamond grinding wheels?
- What is a glass daimond grinding wheel?
- What factors affect diamond saw blades?
- What are the characteristics of diamond grinding wheels?
- What is a diamond core drill bit?
- What is a diamond saw blade?
- How to extend the service life of diamond saw blade？
- What will affect the performance of diamond grinding wheels?
- Learn about resin bond diamond grinding wheel
- How to dress the diamond grinding wheel?
- Classification of diamond grinding wheels