(A) The choice of abrasive
1, synthetic diamond, suitable for grinding of various brittle materials. Such as: grinding carbide cutting tools, honing alloy cast iron cylinder liner, cutting grinding, polishing a variety of ferrite, magnetic steel, etc.; optical glass cutting, cutting milling, nesting, grinding, edging; Metal processing gems, glass, high aluminum ceramics, wood and so on.
2. Cubic Boron Nitride : Suitable for grinding of hard materials such as ferrous metals, high niobium steel, stainless steel, tool steel, bearing steel, die steel, high niobium steel, high niobium iron, hardened steel, etc.
(b) Selection of granularity
In order to increase the grinding efficiency, the coarser particle size should be selected as much as possible under the premise of ensuring the roughness of the workpiece in terms of roughness, grinding efficiency, and abrasive consumption.
The general choice of granularity:
Coarse grinding: 40/50-120/140
Semi-finishing grinding: 120/140—200/230
Super fine grinding: W40-W28-W209
Grinding and polishing: 36—54—0—0.5c%
- Diamond Powder Application Area
- Particle Size Analysis Of Diamond Powder
- Strength Classification Of Diamond Powder
- Brief Introduction Of Several Types Of Diamond ...
- How To Make Artificial Diamond Micro Powder
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Suitable For Fine Poli...
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Composition Decomposition
- Several Control Parameters That Determine The Q...
- The Application Of Diamond Powder
- Diamond Coated Tool Applications
- A & G EXPO 2018 Guangzhou International Abrasiv...
- Indian Ceramics Asia 2019-HNHONGXIANG