(1) Each particle size composition must not have particles larger than the maximum size of coarse particles;
(2) The content of coarse particles shall not exceed 3%;
(3) fines content: 3 ~ 6um in fine grain size shall not exceed 8%; 4 ~ 8um to 10 ~ 20, shall not exceed 18%; 12 ~ 22um to 35 ~ 54um shall not exceed 28%.
(4) The most fine-grained content: The fine-grained content of various particle sizes must not exceed 2%.
- Diamond Powder Application Area
- Particle Size Analysis Of Diamond Powder
- Strength Classification Of Diamond Powder
- Brief Introduction Of Several Types Of Diamond ...
- How To Make Artificial Diamond Micro Powder
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Suitable For Fine Poli...
- The Choice Of Synthetic Diamond Powder
- Several Control Parameters That Determine The Q...
- The Application Of Diamond Powder
- Diamond Coated Tool Applications