Synthetic diamond powder is mainly used in the grinding and polishing process of workpiece finishing. Users often require the lowest diamond concentration, the best surface finish and workpiece geometry, and the smallest possible surface at the fastest cutting speed. Micro-damage, in order to achieve such use requirements, no high-quality micro-powder is not acceptable. Therefore, the following four indicators must be strictly controlled:
(1) Particle size and content;
(2) Range of particle size distribution;
(3) particle shape;
(4) The strength of the diamond.
Among these four indicators, the size distribution range and the particle size and content are the most important. If the particle size distribution of the fine powder is coarse, the content of coarse particles will inevitably increase. Although it is beneficial to improve the grinding and cutting efficiency, the surface finish of the workpiece to be processed will be significantly reduced. On the contrary, the processing efficiency is low and the surface finish of the workpiece is good. Therefore, it is very important to strictly control the distribution range of the particle size of the fine powder and the content of coarse particles.
The shape of the particles not only affects the surface finish of the workpiece, but also affects the durability of the powder. Tests have shown that it is advantageous to control the particles to be approximately iso-shaped, blocky, and to have a sharp cutting edge angle.
The strength of the powder particles depends on the intrinsic quality of the diamond, and also directly affects the shape of the broken particles. It has been proved that using high-strength diamonds as the raw material to crush into approximately equal-shaped and polygonal-shaped massive particles, such particle shapes It is more efficient and durable than any other shape.
- Diamond Powder Application Area
- Particle Size Analysis Of Diamond Powder
- Strength Classification Of Diamond Powder
- Brief Introduction Of Several Types Of Diamond ...
- How To Make Artificial Diamond Micro Powder
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Suitable For Fine Poli...
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Composition Decomposition
- The Choice Of Synthetic Diamond Powder
- The Application Of Diamond Powder
- Diamond Coated Tool Applications
- A & G EXPO 2018 Guangzhou International Abrasiv...