- Traditional gem polishing: 3um single crystal powder or grinding paste is traditionally used
- Raw materials for sintered PCD: micron-sized powders with the application of PCD tools.
- Polishing of sapphire wafers: micron to sub-micron, polycrystalline/single-crystal polishing solution with the rapid development of LED.
- Abrasive polishing of fiber optic connectors: micron to sub-micron, polishing film.
- Ceramic processing: It is possible to use monocrystalline or polycrystalline fine powders. For example, optical fiber ceramic ferrules: Micron to submicron single-crystal micropowders. Applications include grinding wheels, abrasives, and polishing films. The application prospects in this area are good.
- Heads: Grinder polishing, submicron to nanometer, polishing liquid/polishing film such as GMR heads.
- Abrasive polishing of super-hard metal rolls or devices: Micron to sub-micron, polishing film/polishing paste/grinding wheels develop steadily.
- Polishing of metal molds: Micron to sub-micron, diamond slurry/grinding paste develops steadily.
- Raw materials for various grinding tools: Single crystals of various sizes, there is still room for development!
Previous: Particle Size Analysis Of Diamond Powder
Next: No Information
- Particle Size Analysis Of Diamond Powder
- Strength Classification Of Diamond Powder
- Brief Introduction Of Several Types Of Diamond ...
- How To Make Artificial Diamond Micro Powder
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Suitable For Fine Poli...
- Synthetic Diamond Powder Composition Decomposition
- The Choice Of Synthetic Diamond Powder
- Several Control Parameters That Determine The Q...
- The Application Of Diamond Powder
- Diamond Coated Tool Applications